There are many ways to support the mission of St. Andrews – both financially and with your time and talents. This page lists some of the opportunities available. If you don’t see something that matches your passion, please reach out to Pastor Karen to discuss how you can help.
Use our simple and secure online donation form to set up one-time or recurring donations directly from your checking/saving account or with your credit/debit card. This is a simple, easy, and secure way to give to the ministries of St. Andrews.
Download, print, and fill out an Authorization Form and turn in to the church office to set up a recurring giving-schedule or make one-time contributions.
Giving by Mail
Send a check to:
St. Andrews Lutheran Church
1100 E. Murdock Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901
External Company Donations
- When shopping at Amazon, go to smile.amazon.com and specify St. Andrews as the beneficiary. Amazon will then send a percentage of your purchase to us. There is no additional cost for this.
- If you have a Kwik Trip debit or credit card, you can specify St. Andrews as the beneficiary, and we will get a percentage of all your purchases.
Volunteering Time and Talent
We have many ways you can help our ministry in addition to financial contributions. We appreciate all the efforts by our many volunteers. Here are some examples of ways you can help out:
- Serve on our Church Council
- Help out with church cleanup days in fall and spring
- Time and Talent (download and fill out, then return to church office)
- Teach Sunday School Classes
- Read lessons
- Sing in choir
- Teach confirmation classes
- Assist in leading worship
- Help drive to and from worship
You can fill out the Time And Talent 2015 sheet and return to the office to indicate how you would like to assist.
Contact the Church Office for ways to volunteer.